The Himin inner light focusing U pipe collector includes a header, vacuum tubes, U pipes, mounting frames and a tube bottom rack. It is most often used to collect heat for space heating for domestic hot water. The collector can be installed individually or connected to a piping system.
1.Header 2.Inner light-focusing vacuum tube 3.Frame
1. The inner light focusing U pipe solar collector uses a vacuum tube with a built-in reflector technology and heat transfer method through the U pipes to reduce heat loss and ensure a higher collecting temperature.
2. There is no water in the vacuum tubes, therefore there is no contamination of the pipes and the pipes will not break. U pipe heating technology is used, ensuring the temperature rises quickly. This system is reliable and efficient.
3. There are no restrictions on the installation height. Operation is pressurized, and a large flow make your bathing experience pleasant and comfortable.
4. The optimal design of the collector makes it less visually obvious, and makes it more compatible with existing architectural designs.
1.Coated reflector 2.φ84 outer tube 3.φ47 inner tube 4.Fastener
1.Collector 2.Hot water 3.Cold water 4.Water Tank
1.Sunlight 2.Vacuum tube 3.U pipe
The sunlight shines on the outer wall of the vacuum tube as well as the built in mirror to reflect back onto the outer wall of the vacuum tube. Sunlight is then absorbed by the all glass vacuum tube and converted into heat energy which is then transferred to the U pipe via fan in order to heat the heat transmission medium inside the U pipe. The heat energy is then conveyed to the water in the water tank.
|Structure (mm)||double side glass|
|Outer Diameter of outer tube(mm)||84|
|Thickness of outer tube(mm)||2.0|
|Inner Diameter of inner tube(mm)||47|
|Thickness of inner tube(mm)||1.6|
|Material||high borosilicate glass 3.3|
|Solar transmission rate||≥0.92|
|Selective coating type||AIN/AIN-SS/Cu|
|Heat Loss (W/m2·℃)||≤0.65|
|Rated Pressure (Mpa)||0.6|
|Specification of collector||JUS 14-84/47||JUS 16-84/47||JUS 20-84/47|
|Specification of vacuum tube||φ84/47×2100||φ84/47×2100||φ84/47×2100|
|No. of vacuum tube||14||16||20|
|Capacity of collector||2.59L||2.95L||3.69L|
|Collector type||aluminum U pipe||aluminum U pipe||aluminum U pipe|
|Insulation material||fiber glass||fiber glass||fiber glass|
|Working medium||Propylene glycol||Propylene glycol||Propylene glycol|
|Shell material||aluminum profile||aluminum profile||aluminum profile|
|Frame material||galvanized steel plate||galvanized steel plate||galvanized steel plate|
|Collector interface||3/4" coupling nut||3/4" coupling nut||3/4" coupling nut|
|Maximum working temperature||240℃||240℃||240℃|
1. Instantaneous Efficiency
The instantaneous efficiency equation of collector ηa=0.736-1.659Ti*
ti: Working fluid inlet temperature, ℃
ta: Ambient temperature, ℃
G: Gross daily irradiance on solar collector aperture area, W/m2
1. Pressure Drop between Two Ends 2. Media Flow